Here’s something to make the horrors of holiday travel 1% less horrible this week: we’re having a contest. Get a picture of one of these things as you make your way wherever you’re going, and send it to us at howto (at) npr (dot) org.
- A Meal Made Up Entirely Of Food Purchased At A Gas Station
- Two Things That, When Combined, Could Create Disaster
- A Game Boy
- Miserable People Forced To Sing In A Car
- A Board Game You’ve Never Seen Before
- Something For Sale No One Would Want
Be creative, interpret as you see fit. That’s what makes it art.
We’ll pick a winner in each category. There will be prizes. And please, don’t take pictures while driving. Driving is just for texting.